[Asterisk-Dev] [Rant] [long] - code style and quality

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed May 11 06:19:25 MST 2005

On May 10, 2005 09:56 pm, Brian West wrote:
> Lets clarify.. the "power" that be is Mark Spencer... I doubt he seen
> this thread.

Nonsense.  You read it.  I read it.  many people who contribute to asterisk
read it, and many people who may want to start their patching foray will read
it.

It really is a shame that Mark doesn't, but he's unbelievably busy and he gets
his news through the grapevine, of which anyone who talks to him is part, and
it's THOSE people who are reading this.

-A.