[Asterisk-Dev] Re: New h.323 channel driver

Senad J senad at bicom.us
Wed May 11 05:46:38 MST 2005

> Its called proper motivation -  You provide any one of us with a
> reason to hold your hand and we will do it.

Personally, if I needed holding a hand, I would not ask a developer but
rather give that job to my children's nanny. She is also, with all due
respect Jeremy, a lot better looking than you are. There again, I never have
quite been sure from your mailings at least what at all motivates you
anyway?

Our need for H323 is very low, hence why we have not bothered. Not least, as
in some time to come, H323 will be thing of the past. Quite possibly not the
only matter of this email whose significance may dwindle.

> You are in business to make money, we will not assist you for nothing.

Absolutely... I may disagree on the above with you, but I agree 100% with
you on this one and the lack of docs, hints etc has prompted other kids on
the block to come up with their H323 drivers.

Senad J