[Asterisk-Dev] chan_bluetooth

Brent Priddy toopriddy at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:18:27 MST 2005

to whoever has gotten one way audio or even two way audio:

what kernel version are you running?

I have tried my motorolla v600 with 2.4.26-gentoo-r6 and 2.6.7-epia1

both are not able to open even a one way audio path..., Infact
answer() is never getting called to start the sco audio thread.

I just want to find a kernel and phone combination that has worked

thanks