[Asterisk-Dev] help needed implementing H324M (UMTS Video)

salva.ce at libero.it salva.ce at libero.it
Mon May 9 07:22:54 MST 2005

Hallo!
I'm using Asterisk for a short time for a thesis and I readed the web page on
voip-info.org to implement a 3G-H324M SIP gateway.
I would help you for this project.
So I need more information about zapdump and how I can use it and where
app_zapdump.c must be added between the others Asterisk files

How can use those files
zapdump-A1_Mobilkom_Nokia_6630_3.45.113.bin
zapdump-A1_Mobilkom_Sony_Ericsson_V800.bin

that are included in zapdumps and ISDN signaling logs.

Where can I find documentation for internal of Asterisk?

thanks  Salvatore