[Asterisk-Dev] CVS HEAD strange ringing sounds

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Sun May 8 16:01:36 MST 2005

I haven't done enough research yet to file this as a bug, and I'm also
running on Freebsd 5.4-stable so that might be part of the issue also,
but just in case someone has encountered this I thought I would post
it.

After upgrading to CVS HEAD last night, when dialing an extension that
produces ringing, the ring pitch goes up and down in waves.  Very
strange.

My iax phone from eezeephone also was unable to register.

Just an FYI in case this rings any bells with someone.  If the problem
still exists in a few days with HEAD I'll file a full bug report.  It
looks like there has been a lot of cvs activity lately so maybe I
should let things settle down a bit before doing a thorough
investigation.

Chris