[Asterisk-Dev] [Rant] [long] - code style and quality

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sat May 7 05:10:36 MST 2005

On May 7, 2005 06:01 am, Steve Underwood wrote:
> Do people actually look at the bugtracker any more? I think most of us
> gave up long ago.

So... let me get this straight.

You blast the guy for discussing it here, telling him to do something useful
like submit patches, and then admit that the place where you're supposed to
submit them is not all that useful since "most of use gave up" on it?

I know you've done lots of great things for Asterisk and the community, but if
"whining" about it is useless and there's no place to put patches to get this
kind of thing corrected, what is your suggestion?

Did someone shit in your cornflakes or are you out of booze too?  :-)

-A.