[Asterisk-Dev] Manager proposal

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Fri May 6 18:27:39 MST 2005

I have done a nice proof of concept in the past few hours to test the
idea of an XMLRPC interface.  I did it using res_perl which allowed
me to prove it was a wise idea.

I did two simple ones.. asterisk.ShowChannels and
asterisk.ShowUptime ... its possible but alot of the code and output
in asterisk will need to have concise or machine readable output that
is sane.

<432>:perl channels.pl
$VAR1 = {
           'channels' => {