[Asterisk-Dev] [Rant] [long] - code style and quality

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Fri May 6 18:06:46 MST 2005

Hi,
 you can add to the list of faults:

  the use of magic numbers.

  The recent discussions on strings is an example of this.

  also
     the code in chan_iax2 is full of magic numbers

What hope is there of a complete rewrite to get consistant style, remove
magic numbers, functions of a sane (< several screen fulls) of length?
 Some, I suppose, if I rewrite it. Can I do this with my current time
 commitments? no. Will anyone do this ?

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.