[Asterisk-Dev] Dev call 1.2 release discussion

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Fri May 6 06:36:08 MST 2005

On May 6, 2005, at 12:34 AM, Paul Cadach wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to see in 1.2:
> 1) working/stable h.323 stack - #3967 and other;

Might happen... Might not by then.

> 2) configurable PRI functionality (facilities, IEs per individual
> connections, not per switch type) - no ticket
> available but -dev list have reports;
> 3) loadable language syntax modules (with russian support) - #3832
> (russian support is pending);

This is one i'm pushing for too.

> 4) event-based MWI - #2980;

I would like this also.  But I don't suspect it will be done soon
unless you're going to provide a patch?

> 5) T.38 support;

Do pigs fly this month?  Doubt it.

> 6) unloading modules on shutdown (should help chan_h323 to
> unregister from Gatekeeper on Asterisk's shutdown) -
> discussed long time ago in #asterisk-dev;

I see now why this is needed.... COME ON MARK I think paul did a
patch for this once right?

> 7) internal timing for indications and moh without zaptel hardware.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER gonna happen unless someone codes it.