[Asterisk-Dev] Current *recommended* motherboards?

Julian J. M. julianjm at gmail.com
Thu May 5 02:02:36 MST 2005

I just bought an ASUS P5P800 (LGA P4 2,8Ghz), with 1 AVM Fritz and 1
TDM11B (everything else disabled, i.e, usb, sound, s-ata,
hyperthreading). The board implements Intel chipset i865.

Zttest gives 100% almost always, just a sporadic 99,875 every 10-15 seconds

This board has the added benefit of allowing you to set the
_preferred_ IRQ for each PCI slot. (5 PCI Slots, 4IRQ's to choose
from, because slots 1 and 5 share one).

I haven't done intesive testing though.

Julian J. M.