[Asterisk-Dev] Current *recommended* motherboards?

Rob Thomas rob at wpm4l.com
Wed May 4 20:07:16 MST 2005

Digium says:
  SuperMicro XL5SSE - AU$800
  ASUS NRL-NS533 - Not available in Au
  Tyan Trinity GCSL - Seems to be made of pure unobtainium.

Voip-info offers not much more info (apart from Buy a Dell, which has
already been discussed here as a Bad Idea(tm)) and hints that one of the
earlier Intel Xeon motherboards worked well.

How about someone stick their head up and say 'I am using XYZ and it's
working flawlessly, zttest never loses a byte, it's just perfect. Buy
this.'

Feel free to email me directly and I'll summarise on the wiki, as it
seems to be a bit out-dated.

--Rob