FW: [Asterisk-Dev] ZAPTEL driver questions - loop start hangup

Matthew Butt mjb at tricycleinc.com
Tue May 3 16:02:05 MST 2005

Typical... I just figured it out!

If I set it up for Kewlstart but enable ZERO_BATT_RING then everything
works perfectly - calls are not cutoff when the remote party answers and
the hangup is detected perfectly.

So I'm happy.. but I still don't know why UK BT Featurelines are using
Japanese signaling!

Any ideas?

Matthew Butt + T R I C Y C L E