[Asterisk-Dev] Multi asterisk installation

Marcin buscin at interia.pl
Tue May 3 02:31:07 MST 2005

project I design needs 2 running asterisks with different configurations running on one machine, binded too different ports of course. Have anyone tried this before ? Any ideas how to do it ?

The sipmle problem I've ,,meet is that already running asterisk does not let the second one to start. so the simple solution using 2x asterisk -C <config file> is not working.
Alsoe start_daemon is not helpfull.

Is it possible at all, to run two different asterisk with two configs on one machine based on one binary's or mayby I'll need second installation ?

regards
Martin