[Asterisk-Dev] I don't need libpri..please continue...

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon May 2 15:15:04 MST 2005

chan_zap.c:61:2: #error "You need newer libpri"
make[1]: *** [chan_zap.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk/channels'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1

The machine I am compiling asterisk on has no PRI/Zap cards connected to it.
So why is libpri necessary to download? Shouldn't it say "You don't have
libpri installed so I am skipping the following..." and keep compiling?

-Matthew

Matthew Boehm, IT Director                    Cypress Telecommunications
mboehm at cytelcom.com                   3838 N. Sam Houston Parkway E #400
T: 832-200-8640 x3044                                  Houston, TX 77032

My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with multiple personality disorder;
 When she called yesterday, my CallerID box exploded.