[Asterisk-Dev]About Asterisk Architecture

Andy lists at automated.it
Mon May 2 10:45:29 MST 2005

On 02/05/2005 at 13:22 Jerris, Michael MI wrote:

>On that note, patches for doxygen docs are happily accepted at
>bugs.digium.com.

I have far too much going on inside my tiny skull already... and since reading
the code negates a lot of the need for the doxygen docs, for me, this would be
wasted effort.

The standard respose tends to always be "If you don't like it, fix it" - but that's a
moot point. If, to fix it, you need to know what's going on, and if you know what's going
on why waste time on documenting it...unless you happen to be a technical author

Blah blah...wibble wibble....

Andy