[Asterisk-Dev] Alphanumeric Extensions Proposal Comments

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon May 2 10:06:25 MST 2005

I would love to go all Unicode, but it's not going to happen soon, since
it will break a lot of things and require massive changes or introduce a
lot of new bugs...

That's one thing to consider for version 2.0, I think.

See our proposed plan as a way to work forward, migrate. If you want to,
create your whole dialplan in alphaexten :-) and you'll be happy.

Working multiprotocol is a challenge :-)

THanks for all the input. I hope BKW comes up with something clever when
he's done thinking about it ;-)
/O