[Asterisk-Dev] Attn: Bug Marshalls

Russell Bryant russelb at CLEMSON.EDU
Thu Mar 31 19:45:51 MST 2005

Hey guys,

At the time of this writing, there are about 75 bugs marked as
"Resolved" on the bug tracker.  I plan to work hard this weekend to
catch up, but I surely would not turn down any help if anyone is bored.

If you would like to help me catch up, just look through the resolved
bugs and close the ones that obviously don't need to be considered for
1.0 (new features, for fixes for things only in cvs head).

As far as the ones that do need to be considered for stable, there is
plenty of work to be done there as well.  If you want to get some karma,
you can help port some patches!

Thanks,

Russell