[Asterisk-Dev] Retrieving variable set by SetVar()in extensions.conf

Alf Thomas Nilsen a-t-n at online.no
Thu Mar 31 07:49:55 MST 2005

This is exactly what I want to do. However, I'm primarily trying to do this
for G.729A and G.726 using SIP and IAX2 so what I really need is a way to
pass variables to rtp.c.

I have been thinking about using ast_variable_retrieve() to read variables
from rtp.conf. This would, however only enable me to set a value per codec.
In reality I want the variable to be set when making a call, through
extensions.conf (SetVar()). However, I don't know how to retrieve a variable
set with SetVar().

Best regards,
Alf Thomas Nilsen