[Asterisk-Dev] Egytpian call progress frequencies and cadences (second request)

Ezabi ezabi at itsyn.com
Wed Mar 30 12:37:00 MST 2005

Hi,
As I preferred to have the call progress detection fully working, I
spent sometime messing with frequencies and stuff, and as stated I
inserted the most relevant tones (dialtone, ring, busy) in the
zonedata.c as follows:

        { 20, "eg", "Egypt", { 2000, 4000 },
        {
                        { ZT_TONE_DIALTONE, "450*25" },
                        { ZT_TONE_BUSY, "460/500,0/500" },
                        { ZT_TONE_RINGTONE, "425/2000,0/1000" },
                        { ZT_TONE_CONGESTION, "450*50/500,0/500" },
                        { ZT_TONE_CALLWAIT, "450/500,0/500" },
                        { ZT_TONE_DIALRECALL, "413+428" },
                        { ZT_TONE_RECORDTONE,
"!425/1000,!0/15000,425/360,0/15000" },
                        { ZT_TONE_INFO, "425/2500,0/500" },
                        { ZT_TONE_STUTTER, "413+438/100,0/40" } },

Recompiled zaptel and it all went fine except for the usual
chan_zap.c:3429 zt_handle_event: Ring/Off-hook in strange state 6 if I
have a wait command on the s extension in extensions.conf, removed the
wait and it was flawless, detecting busy, hangup and all.

Hope to have these changes in future updates of the zaptel driver.

I also had these changes in the indicators.conf file to have an eg
cadence zone.
Ezabi