[Asterisk-Dev] bug/3888 app_meetme fix for entry beep with count users

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Mar 28 18:04:16 MST 2005

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 06:10:21PM -0600, Brian West wrote:
> You do realize meetme can do pins ... and dynamic pins...

	i'm aware that the functionality appears to exist but most of
this stuff pre-exists that feature, i'm mostly worried about getting rid
of my voice that used to be recorded in there along with a
Meetmecount :)

	if that was my concern, it would be on -users though, the lack of
a beep when using "c" is something else imho.

	bugid 3888

	i'll attach my patch there in a sec.

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net