[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-biz] cdr_addon_mysql.c and 1.0.7==DEADLOCK

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Sat Mar 26 03:28:38 MST 2005

In article <018e01c5316d$ad4c1d10$3400000a at cytelcom.com>,
Matthew Boehm <mboehm at cytelcom.com> wrote:
> Matthew Simpson wrote:
> > I can verify that it will deadlock.
> >
> > yours,
> > matthew

> Where? Any backtraces? Debugs? Glad I found out about this before I
> upgraded. I'll attempt to tackle this but I need more info.

That's very strange, because cdr_addon_mysql.c hasn't changed in Stable
since v1.0:

[root at softins asterisk-addons]# cvs log cdr_addon_mysql.c

RCS file: /usr/cvsroot/asterisk-addons/cdr_addon_mysql.c,v
Working file: cdr_addon_mysql.c
head: 1.7
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
        v1-0-7: 1.5
        v1-0-6: 1.5
        v1-0-4: 1.5
        v1-0: 1.5.0.2
        v1-0-1: 1.5
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 7;     selected revisions: 7

I'll try it here, too. Any information on whether the deadlock happens
every time, or only sometimes, etc?

Cheers,
Tony
--