[Asterisk-Dev] Openloop disconnect?

David Hill asterisk at binarystorm.net
Fri Mar 25 17:33:00 MST 2005

Hello there,

   I tried to found documentation about openloop disconnect on
Asterisk/Zaptel.  And up to now, I didn't find anything.  Is openloop
disconnect supported by zaptel/wcfxo drivers?

   Other question: maxsilence and silencethreshold don't seem to have
any effect on voicemail.  Could it be possible that in certain situation
it just wont work?  I tried adding some verbose in app.c to have the
totalsilent variable printed out and it remains a 0 forever.

   Finaly, does callprogress=yes should be working down here in
Canada?   Actually, everything seems to be broken (the wildcard x100p or
the zaptel drivers plus a combination of many libraries/etc).

Thank you for your quick answer,

Dave