[Asterisk-Dev] app_dial Caller ID behavior

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Fri Mar 25 12:11:44 MST 2005

I'm all in favor of having the old behaviour be default. But I thought since
this "feature" was introduced in release 1.0.5 and then taken out in 1.0.6
and 1.0.7 that the feature would not be the default for the next release. I
have installed CVS head several times in the last month and the callerID
handling has been messed with in all sorts of ways. Can we have a directive
from on-high as to what we should plan for in the next major official
release version?

Also, Russell, where is this patch and what version has it been tested
against?

Thanks,

MATT---