[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk 1.0.5 AGI bug, problem?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Mar 24 13:13:44 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 20:01 +0000, Moises Silva wrote:
> I have already put this message in the users list, but i think is
> better here since has some implications with the version and the
> Asterisk Code
>
> i have a problem with AGI in Asterisk 1.0.5, the problem occurs either

Then why aren't you running 1.0.7? It may be a bug that is known about
and fixed.

I believe it is policy to not worry about bug reports on code that isn't
current. If it is still a problem in current code, then it needs to be
addressed.

You may well be hitting a bug regarding dieing when no audio file
available to stream. There is a fix that went into CVS at the beginning
of Jan to deal with that.