[Asterisk-Dev] Problems with call recording

Tamas Jalsovszky thomasj at eworld.hu
Mon Mar 21 02:53:48 MST 2005

Hello!

I use call recording (Monitor application) and right upgraded to CVS
HEAD of Asterisk. For my surprise, the recording went really bad. This
means, that my 'in' call leg's file size started about 430MB.
Interesting is, that the 'out' recording is normal.
I'm recording into sln format and the wrong file consists of 0x00 data
at the beginning (I guess, the 1st unneeded megabytes).

Version CVS-D2005.03.10.17.10.00 looks to be OK (the previouse version I
used).

I use:
exten => s,8,Monitor(sln,${RECORDDIR}/${subdir}/${CALLFILENAME},mb)
The filename is good, that shouldn't be the problem.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance,
	Tamas