[Asterisk-Dev] New manager commands

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Mar 20 01:38:39 MST 2005

Mark this morning added my new SIP manager commands to list peers and
list details about one peer - the ones without XML :-)

Please do not build applications that depend on this format until we've
stabilized it. I will now go back and update my XML patches for IAX2 to
the same format and see if we can use the same vocabulary. If that
works, parsing the manager output from the two channels could be done
with the same parser.

For channel-specific data, I'm trying to add tech before the label,
like SIP-something: or IAX-somethingelse:

Any feedback appreciated!

/O