[Asterisk-Dev] Jitterbuffer in CVS HEAD: How to use, how to report problems:

joachim zoachien at securax.org
Fri Mar 18 11:10:42 MST 2005

People using CVS-head in production, take precautions with this new
jitter buffer.
And please test it under heavy load. We've seen some issues with the sip
jitter buffer when using more than 40 simultaneous channels maybe its
also in the iax2 part, we didnt check yet. There might also be rare
memory corruption issues,  so when submitting coredumps on mantis dont
forget to mention if you are using the chan_iax2 jitter buffer or not.

Thanks for the goodies stevek and coppice!

Zoa.