[Asterisk-Dev] Internals of Asterisk

PODS Group pods_group05 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 23:34:58 MST 2005

Hi ,
    we are a team of students from Global Academy of Technology, Bangalore, India. We have taken the job to impliment video over asterisk as our final year project. We have figured out how to do that but we are still stuck with the job of understanding the internal architecture of Asterisk. We would be glad if anyone can help us with some inputs, documents etc. Please mail us with any information you have with regard to the asterisk's internal structure.

Thanking You

Piyush Kalani
Omkar PS
Divya J