[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail Question...help

Angel Diaz adiaz at sinergis.com
Thu Mar 17 10:20:27 MST 2005

Hi all,
    I think there is not people that can answer this question in the user list, that's why I did not receive any response.
Is there somebody that can answer me here ?
My concern is when I perform the forwarding to another VMS platform, I have to send the redirecting reason and the redirecting number but I don't know how to do it...

Thanks in advance,
Angel.