[Asterisk-Dev] Jitterbuffer

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Mar 16 04:51:03 MST 2005

On March 15, 2005 07:06 pm, Steve Kann wrote:
> Also, as a cool demonstration, bkw could (a) set disallow=ulaw, to make
> sure that we don't have ulaw->ulaw and bypass PLC, and then do "iax2 set
> losspct 5", and see if anyone notices..

I'm not sure how his dev box is set up, but I am guessing he'll want
forcejitterbuffer=yes as well, since everyone connecting to it will be using
IAX2...  I'm not sure on the internals of meetme though as to whether your
"sometimesjitterbuffer" patch will declare it as accepting jitter or not.

Also be careful with the "iax2 set losspct 5" since anyone NOT running the new
jitter buffer will hear it.  I certainly won't, though.  :-)

-A.