[Asterisk-Dev] Evaluating trailing numbers in extensions.conf

Eric Liedtke e at musinghalfwit.org
Tue Mar 15 11:06:41 MST 2005

I had a similiar situation , I had my local * server registering to
another, and if I left off the part where he has /sip then all calls
came in destined for the s extension. I solved this by simply adding my
number at the end of the registration request, then ${EXTEN} actually
contained the dialed number I wanted to use.

-e