[Asterisk-Dev] Bug 3638 needs testers

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue Mar 15 08:52:01 MST 2005

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> Matthew Boehm wrote:
>
>> What exactly do you want me to do to test the core?
>
> Just make a bunch of SIP calls from a variety of devices; I can
> usually trigger the segfault calling from my Cisco 7940 to just about
> anything else (with RPID support turned on in the Cisco config file),
> but I have had segfaults placing calls with other phones as well.

I've got this setup:

AsteriskDev <-- IAX --> AsteriskAlpha <-- PRI --> PSTN

I have 1 phone registered to dev (SJPhone) and many registered to alpha.

Calling from dev to pstn works. (i called toll-free directory and my cell)
Calling from pstn to dev works.
Calling from Cisco 7960 on alpha to SJPhone on dev worked.
Calling from SJPhone on dev to Cisco 7960 on alpha worked.

Is there any debug info you'd like to see?

-Matthew