[Asterisk-Dev] Bug 3638 needs testers

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Mon Mar 14 08:38:04 MST 2005

Matthew Boehm wrote:
> Got the following compile error when trying to enable debugging for ya
> Kevin:

> gcc: -pg and -fomit-frame-pointer are incompatible

That error is happening because profiling has been turned on, but I
don't see where you requested it. I know Mark has been tweaking the
Makefiles in that area recently, so maybe something was done improperly.

Please reproduce without my patch applied (which will still fail I'm
sure) and then post the compile error as a bug in Mantis. Thanks!