[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk problem

Anis Hachemi anismail at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 01:35:26 MST 2005

Hi for every one;

    Her is a new problem for me, So I have ASTERISK versions 1.0.1, with
Digium Card, and my programs ara written with PHP.

    At certain times Asterisk diconnecte. ANd stop to work, I don't know the
reason why, and the intervall of time is not regular, sometimes after 2 days
it blocks, in other times after 4 hours. ..etc.

     So if any one got an idea about this, that he tell me,

                                                         Thanks
                                                           Best regards ...