[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk SS7

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Fri Mar 11 22:17:42 MST 2005

Greg Renouf wrote:

> I unders5tan you say you have SS7 running with Asterisk.  If so, I am
> very interested to hear about your solutions.
>

> I am the CTO for ETT (www.worldteleconnect.com
> <http://www.worldteleconnect.com/>), an international telco with
> licenses and networks across Europe & the US.  We are very anxious to
> identify an Asterisk/SS7 solution on our network.  Additionally, I may
> have a significant customer for you in Turkey.
>

> -Greg Renouf
>
> CTO, WTT

We have SS7 for Asterisk. It was shown at Digium's stand at the VON
show. It is not a part of the Asterisk distribution itself. However, it
does fully integrate with Asterisk. Welicence this software
commercially, so we supply it with a commercially licenced copy of
Asterisk. Please contact me directly if you would like further details.
Our software has been tested successfully in Turkey.

Regards,
Steve