Antwort: Re: [Asterisk-Dev] "connected number" feedback

Roman Sidler Roman.Sidler at ascom.ch
Thu Mar 10 01:31:28 MST 2005

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
>Yes, I have some plans to allow for connected number
>presentation/restriction. However, they are pretty far down on my list
>of priorities right now, as they will require some fairly invasive
changes.

I made a trial with the field dnid(cvs head: cid_dnid), part of struct
ast_channel. Per default it has the
value of the dialed extension. Then I feed back this value on
xxx_indicate()* by replacing the default value.
So the real dialed extension is filled in on the "last" protocol in the
chain.

It works, and doesn't seem to be so ugly. What do you think?

roman

*For our GSM expansions we need the dialed number value already in the
alerting phase.