[Asterisk-Dev] rewriting asterisk as a state machine? - Not

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Mon Mar 7 20:03:56 MST 2005

When I finish up with the atacomm cards, I'll throw everything into table
and do a short write up and post the URL.

As for your question pertaining to performance,  I was actually able to
load up all 16 ports of the sangoma with moderate HDLC errors showing on
CLI, but no dropped calls.  With the TE410p cards, I never could get past
1oaded spans, the 14th span would invariably cause loads of HDLC errors
then massive call drops.

I was using CVS-HEAD 2005-02-12 with Sangoma's beta release drivers

Note the high load tests were all with echo cancelling disabled.

-Chris