[Asterisk-Dev] Sip Registration Bug?

Ben Miller bgmiller at nframe.com
Mon Mar 7 07:00:39 MST 2005

Agreed,
There are several ways that we can work around this, but the fact that
asterisk creates the inbound SIP channel as if it were the first
registration IS an incorrect behavior.

In addition, the fact that the second sip friend definition breaks both
friends tells me there is something in the code that is not allowing
full separation of the two channels registered with the same provider.

I will wrap up the details and submit a bug report on Mantis.
Thanks for the input.

Ben