[Asterisk-Dev] suggestions/discussion how toimplement CDR

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Sun Mar 6 12:20:45 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 12:32 -0600, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> Man and I thought I was the only one with that fantasy.

Nope critch, you're not alone... I have a fantasy too.  My dream is that
one day we'll have good solid Asterisk documentation so that we have a
place to point the newbies when they ask non-dev questions on this
list.

> Guess we should start a support group.

Asterisk Coders in Crisis?  Newbie Disparagers Anonymous?  Association
of Asterisk Alchemists with Attitude?

-Jared