[Asterisk-Dev] suggestions/discussion how to implement ISDN advice of charge (AOC) from low level channel driver through channels to the dialplan and back and to the cdr

Frank Sautter asterisk at sautter.com
Sat Mar 5 15:41:41 MST 2005

hi paul,

Paul Cadach wrote:
> Is libpri/chan_zap patches are available at bugs.digium.com? Is it properly disclaimed? Which ticket # it's have?

no, i haven't opened a bug on the bugtracker yet, due to my lastest
experiences with the bugtracker.

i think it makes no greater sense to publish an unfinished patch.
my experience is to have a bug developed completetly so it's merged
quickly and hassle free with the cvs-head and it's not rotting there
like my other patches that took weeks or are still there like my last
patch regarding the bearer capability... :-/ (sorry but i'm a bit
annoyed to being retarded this much by the bugtracker process,
especially when there are different patches that have to be kept apart
and up to date)

regards
  frank sautter