[Asterisk-Dev] Digium's G.729A codec problem

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Wed Mar 2 20:38:03 MST 2005

Sorry, you're absolutely right. My apologizes for posting so quickly. The
VoiceAge is just object code, and while you can integrate it into your own
projects, it's not open source. Sorry for polluting the list.

The only open source that I've found so far is the Intel voice encoding
samples.

-Michael