[Asterisk-Dev] tip from the asterisk guru's...

Chris Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed Mar 2 11:28:41 MST 2005

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> I think that will work, but haven't really thought through it all the
> way... I don't know what will happen if someone does StartMusicOnHold
> and then Dial (or some other app that does a bridge)... results could be
> very interesting :-)

Don't most apps that are about to stream some sort of audio first call
ast_moh_stop (or equivalent) to ensure nothing else is streaming audio
out that channel?  Regardless, your right, it needs some more thought -
but I think thats better saved for mantis discussion.  I'll post my diff
shortly as I added these to res_musiconhold.c instead of creating a
separate app module.

-Chris