[Asterisk-Dev] readable code /* New subject */

Greg Varga gvarga at bvcompuworks.com
Wed Mar 2 09:15:18 MST 2005

Just a quick note to point out that www.asteriskdocs.org has the start of a book
called "Volume Two: Asterisk Internals".

 From the 'Read Asterisk Docs Online' sections:
----------
This is the newest project of The Asterisk Documentation Project, Volume Two:
Asterisk Internals. Asterisk Internals will discuss the design and
implementation of the Asterisk Open-Source PBX. This book will cover the back
end of Asterisk from a coder's perspective, giving the reader an overview of the
inner-workings of various API's, channels and formats. The document aims to give
developers new to Asterisk a place to learn how the fundamental parts of
Asterisk work together.

If anyone would like to help contribute to that project, it would be a great help!

Thanks,
   --Greg