[Asterisk-Dev] FastAGI Bug/Problem/Feature Request

Jean-Hugues ROBERT jean_hugues_robert at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 00:33:07 MST 2005

Hi,

So, AGI fallback ?

Assuming that your Fast AGI application would answer the call, I think that
you can
get by using the dial command in the dial plan.

You could for example
dial(Local/agi_appli at agi_context&Local/agi_fallback at agi_fallback_ctx)
Then, in extension agi_fallback, wait a little while before answering (to
let the
agi_appli extension answer first... if it up).

Alternatively, maybe you can:
exten => 1000,1,dial(Local/agi_appli at agi_context)
exten => 1000,2,Noop "Fallback here ?"

There obviously is some overhead associated to these solutions, but it may
be an
acceptable work around.

I haven't tried it myself, if you do, please let me know if that works for
you. Thanks.

Yours,

     JeanHuguesRobert

PS: Maybe /n parameter should be used