[Asterisk-Dev] CVS Head-- Dialplan disappeared!

Steve Murphy murf at e-tools.com
Mon Jun 27 08:03:36 MST 2005

Just now, I CVS updated, built, and am running asterisk, and
when we pick up phones and dial, the asterisk console
reports:

    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/6-1'
Jun 27 08:52:34 NOTICE[11158]: pbx.c:1689 pbx_extension_helper: Cannot
find extension context 'workext'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/6-1'

set debug and verbose levels to 20. When I do an 'extensions reload'
I get:

phone*CLI> extensions reload
phone*CLI>

(or, translated into English:  nothing )

My extensions.conf file is in the same 'ol place, and seems just fine,
at /etc/asterisk/extensions.conf

And, when I do 'show dialplan', I get:

phone*CLI> show dialplan
[ Context 'parkedcalls' created by 'res_features' ]
  '700' =>          1. Park()
[res_features]

-= 1 extensions (1 priorities) in 1 contexts. =-
phone*CLI>

(I use the Park feature).

What gives? what's changed with loading the dialplan recently?

murf

--
Steve Murphy <murf at e-tools.com>
Electronic Tools Company