[Asterisk-Dev] Zaptel change? and compile issue

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Thu Jun 23 06:37:54 MST 2005

Sorry to bother everyone, but I just did a CVS checkout on
CVS head and ran into a problem I have never seen in the
past. I get the following error upon issuing the make
command:

  #error Modules should never use kernel-headers system
headers,
/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:2:2: #error but rather
headers from an appropriate kernel-source package.
/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:3:2: #error Change
-I/usr/src/linux/include (or similar) to
/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:4:2: #error
-I/lib/modules/$(uname -r)/build/include
/usr/include/linux/modversions.h:5:2: #error to build
against the currently-running kernel.

Nothing has changed, that I know of, since my last compile
of zaptel a month or so ago. Can someone please head me in
the right direction?