[Asterisk-Dev] MeetME one to many video implementation questions

David Boisvert david.boisvert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:10:49 MST 2005

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask about it but I would
like to have information about contributing to asterisk. The thing I
would like to do is to implement one to many video streaming in
meet_me or app_conference.

It could be used in a class room to do live broadcast of a teacher
(voice+video) and stream it to all the student in the room. The
teacher will be the room moderator and his voice/video will be
broadcasted. If a student have questions, his voice will be
broadcasted to all others but the video will stay on the teacher.

I don't know if this is possible,  but if so, I could use some hints
about where to start looking in the source code and what are the
pitfalls or problems I could encounter while doing it.

Thanks