[Asterisk-Dev] Fix Bounty : file.c:1073 ast_waitstream_full: Wait failed (Interrupted system call)

Mark Ackroyd mark.ackroyd at cencion.com
Mon Jun 20 07:45:12 MST 2005

Hiya,

I am offering a bounty on the FreeBSD (5.4) version on asterisk. Currently
the version on the BSD package system is 1.0.6, I have been told that the
fix for the problem I have with it has been sorted and in CVS, for version
1.0.7 however I have yet to confirm this.

on any agi scripts,  I get file.c:1073 ast_waitstream_full: Wait failed
(Interrupted system call) when playing a sound file.

Can anybody fix this and provider an up to date port of the system for
FreeBSD?

Thanks
Mark