[Asterisk-Dev] Experienced Developers Opinion Required

Haroon Azmat haroon.azmat at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 01:42:17 MST 2005

Working on Asterisk but need testing hardware(s) for debugging and customize
development on that before launching asterisk in the market.I just add one
thing i have done all kind of CTI projects on dialogic so along that i have
4+ years experience of development.
 I just need to know that u people recommend me what kind of hardware
required for running Asterisk and how hardware will be connected with each
other if my ultimate goal is to launch VOIP Call Center,IVR,Call
Recording,PABX etc.
 Please go through from attached document and let me know using Clone
Card,VOIP phone,USB phone can i run all asterisk applications?If there is
something wrong in that so please suggest me how can i rectify that glitch.

--
Haroon Azmat
Chief Technical Officer

MSoft (Converged Software Providers)