[Asterisk-Dev] Re: Detecting Call on Hold

leon at newavenue.net leon at newavenue.net
Wed Jun 15 11:27:32 MST 2005

Hi All,

Sorry if this is actually went out to the mailing list. I was sending
this email yesterday but I did not see it the mailing list.

Any how, I hope someone out there can help me. After working on bristuff
especially on steal function. I would like to add small check and ONLY
allow steal function to "steal" a channel that was put on hold.

I need to know how to find out if a channel has been put on hold by the
user. I scour the ast_chan struct, but could not find any status to
confirm if the call/ channel was put on hold.

Any ideas or suggestion on how to do this ?
Thanks in advance

--
Leon Yeh
New Avenue Systems Inc.